Everything you wanted to know about Unique Corals and weren't afraid to ask...episode one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TWT5011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see some clever remarks here... However, I do have a question... What if I purchase two corals that total $175... I set my shipping date... BUT, then I come back and order more corals before my original order ships (selecting local pick up to add to the org order)... that pushes my total for all the corals over $250... Do I then get 10% off my entire order?... original purchase and new purchase... if yes, how does that happen.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see some clever remarks here... However, I do have a question... What if I purchase two corals that total $175... I set my shipping date... BUT, then I come back and order more corals before my original order ships (selecting local pick up to add to the org order)... that pushes my total for all the corals over $250... Do I then get 10% off my entire order?... original purchase and new purchase... if yes, how does that happen.

Ahh.. good question. This happens a lot.

We do one of two things:

-refund the difference

-apply the difference to your choice of another coral; or if it's sufficient to cover the price of the coral, it's free.

Either way, call us to discuss when that happens...My people are totally on board with my mind set...we will take care of you!

-Scott

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back