EVO 13.5

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
PLEASE RATE MY TANK OUT OF 10

ab8d990d-4985-45c5-9e57-2b360401a679.jpg
d40b6bbd-3a82-4cb2-9271-3bdb3bf2a8c5.jpg
bac8c4c6-f7ac-4be3-a2c1-0e2f23d37294.jpg
ccfc5c6d-1048-427d-9f65-80fd039ad4e5.jpg
 
I would rather say your tank looks very good and is coming along nicely. It would be unfair to give it a numeric rating due people having differing likes and looks when it comes to tanks. You have made your tank your own and have done a great job doing it!
 
I think it looks good! Still have a lot of room for growth for coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new