Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

ReefBoost

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
76905A3F-4E9E-45FA-BBE2-9304F6F423EE.jpeg

Look how teeny tiny some of these are. :star-struck:

88DA8C0E-9D4A-4256-B17A-3AEFF182F05B.jpeg
Invert food fight when any pellets get to the bottom lol

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA:
Last night I was trying to crush a few vermetid snails in my cube. My hand slipped and one of the tubes went into my nail bed and I had to pull it out. I think I got it all out and then followed with H202. This morning the finger and nail are very tender. I’m pretty sure it’s just bruised. I’m not 100% sure this wouldn’t have still happened even with gloves but there you have it. It’s something to think about.. will I wear gloves next time? Probably not :face-with-rolling-eyes: ….don’t be like that Becky.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA:
Last night I was trying to crush a few vermetid snails in my cube. My hand slipped and one of the tubes went into my nail bed and I had to pull it out. I think I got it all out and then followed with H202. This morning the finger and nail are very tender. I’m pretty sure it’s just bruised. I’m not 100% sure this wouldn’t have still happened even with gloves but there you have it. It’s something to think about.. will I wear gloves next time? Probably not :face-with-rolling-eyes: ….don’t be like that Becky.

When I tore down the nem / frag tank I had one go into my thumb. Was def tender for about 36 hours. puncture wounds typically are. make sure and put a little antibiotic cream on it, there is all kinds of bacteria in the tanks and you dont want an infection under your nail bed. been there done that... not fun.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PSA:
I have no problems using my X-acto knife in the tank for stuff like that.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We can't all be perfect like Sam :winking-face-with-tongue:
omg you wouldn't think that If I showed you some fts.... Its like Jurassic Park in there with all those Dinos!

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
omg you wouldn't think that If I showed you some fts.... Its like Jurassic Park in there with all those Dinos!
chants...... FTS FTS FTS!

Sorry.. from others, Dinos seem like a real pain. I have never wanted to use GFO because I am scared I would bottom out my nutrients due inability to closely monitor, and end up the same.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA:
Hey no gloves here.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back