Evo Light Upgrade

Untouchable

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Crawford County
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, right now I am using the stock light with the evo and my corals seem pretty happy/healthy, I’m just wondering if/when I upgrade the light will it cause them to get stressed? I am looking to upgrade to the fluval marine 22w.
The corals I have are Xenia, toadstool leather, 2 Florida recorders, GSP and a Monti cap.
Thank you for any advice/experience
20251103_122313_E98A87CE-DE31-47B6-B877-24EDEEF267CD.png
 
IMO any 50 watt light should work. The AI Prime is a popular nano light for that size tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new