• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Evolution LED 14K [100 Watt] 3G for Halide T5 combo

  • Thread starter Thread starter OCDiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OCDiver

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 6 month old Evolution LED 14K [100 Watt] 3G unit that is in great condition. I've had no problems with it at all. I run my white lights for 7 hours a day and blue light for 9 hours. They last 50,000 hours. Unfortunately I have not gotten the growth I wanted for SPS's and that is the only reason I want to get rid of them. I bought brand new 6 months ago for $300.00. I'm looking for a 24" 150w-250w halide fixture (including ballast) that also has T5's. Below are 2 pictures, one of the pics is what I have and the other is what I want.

Thanks,

Corey

m-100w-3g-9.jpg
Halide-T5combo.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new