Excellent experiences with ReefCleaners

ButteMTDIY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
110
Just finished reading another thread about issues with ReefCleaners and felt the need to post some support. I've recieved multiple orders that were all perfectly packaged and shipped to Montana. I've contacted John with questions before and after ordering and customer service has been top notch.

I normally wouldn't respond like this to someone else's feedback, but it's a bit unfair to beat up on a vendor over shipping issues in most cases. God only knows what those packages go through during shipping and a vendor can only do so much. In my case these packages have traveled thousands of miles through multiple climates and huge increase in altitude with almost no loss.

Thank you ReefCleaners! I'll be ordering again soon.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new