Excited about this Ricordea Mushroom

brendanwilson94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
63
Reaction score
71
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share my ricordea mushroom. Not entirely sure of the name, but it’s beginning to sprout another. This will be one of my mushroom kingdom.

ED545E94-DD5D-4AE5-B83F-A527AFC8BE7E.jpeg C23506C7-A704-4B43-9594-503DB9A3827E.jpeg 56A180C7-7466-4536-881A-CAB2F5A79800.jpeg
 
My name is John and I have a Ricordia Fetish...

No seriously, Ricoria are smoking hot corals and once they are in a environment they like, they will spread like wild fire. I have a mix of Florida and Yuma Ricordia and I am always on the look out for unique color morphs. I have about a dozen in my 20L shallow Reef tank and often trade away one or two for something I dont have and want. I find this coral almost as addicting as my fetish for Acropora Tenuis corals!

Yours appears to be one of the fairly common color morphs of Florida Ricordia. Good luck with it and keep more coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new