Exclusive Afishionado Channel Interview and Farm Tour!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently Richard from Afishionado Channel stopped by World Wide Corals. For the 1st time 2 of the WWC Founders sat down and talked on camera, we go in-depth about our company, what we are all about, and what we do here at WWC. Then we dive right in and talk about what's in store for the WWC brand in the future.

Over the years we have done several reef related videos with Richard at Afishionado Channel.We have been very happy with his service, dependability and the quality of content he has put out on his channel. Be sure to check out the latest video about our farm.

Make sure to watch in HD!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome video Richard!!!

@WWC congratulations on your continued success and growth. You guys are the cutting edge of the industry and aquaculture. Having seen a small glimpse behind the scenes at RAP New York for the past 3 years I know it hasn’t come without a ton of hard work from Lou, Victor and the whole WWC team. I hope the hard work continues to payoff for all of you for years to come. I can’t wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeves.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back