Exclusive interview with Julian Sprung @ MACNA 2013

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
830
Location
Weston, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube_share;wm8bNt-n-sc]http://youtu.be/wm8bNt-n-sc[/video]

Something that me and my friend have made for fellow reefers.
Julian Sprung, President of Two Little Fish.


I can't say enough good things about this man.

Enjoy and subscribe to my channel.
 
This is great! Thank you for sharing this. For those of you that doubt mangroves can be grown in captivity...there's living proof.
 
Thank you very much for watching and enjoying them guys. I have alot more very exclusive videos coming out soon. Subscribe to the channel and let me know what you guys think of them.

sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new