Exclusive Year-End Offers & Bundles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Banner Cyber Monday Discount (2).gif

Year-End Offers and Bundles: Grab Exclusive Discounts on ReefBot Lab and Consumables!

As we approach the end of the year, we're excited to announce our incredible offers and bundles tailored exclusively for you! Get ready to dive into fantastic savings and elevate your aquarium experience like never before!

20% DISCOUNT on ReefBot Lab Device
Don't miss the chance to enjoy a remarkable 20% OFF on the innovative ReefBot Lab device. Revolutionize your aquarium maintenance with precision testing and automation.
DSC_2696.jpg

SPECIAL 40% CART DISCOUNT
Experience exceptional savings with our special 40% cart discount! Purchase the ReefBot Lab along with 1-year worth of consumables, maintenance parts, and accessories, and enjoy an exclusive 40% in savings!

UP TO 65% OFF on Consumables
Stock up and save! Avail yourself of various discounts of up to 65% on consumables. From needles to replacement parts, grab the essentials at irresistible prices.

Hurry, these offers are available for a limited time only! Visit [Reef Kinetics Shop] to explore our products and claim your discounts today!

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on exclusive and latest offers, tips, and news in the world of aquarium care here: [Reef Kinetics Newsletter]

Your underwater world deserves the best care! Make the most of our exclusive offers and dive into savings before the year ends!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back