Exercise of Choice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
If it weren't for coughing I'd get no exercise at all. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have no need to exercise, I'm already in shape - round.
I should quit eating so much and exercise more but everyone hates a quitter.

OMG!! You guys are too funny!! :pound:

Bball all the way for Me... I'll rather run around the basketball court than the thread mill. Annette loves volleyball and the thread mill. But yes it had to be something you love doing. I would hate to do something just to exercise.. I remember when I broke my hand and couldn't play ball... I hated going to the gym just to run on the thread mill to keep I'm shape.

David loves to play ball, too! That is definitely his sport of choice!

P90X! Even after a few years, still hasnt gotten easier.

Wow! That's awesome. We did Insanity for 6 wks and that's all she wrote!! :faint2:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new