• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Exotic Palys For Sale!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Nukes (13 polyps) SOLD
2. Purple Deaths (4 polyps) $120
3. Copps Palys (5 polyps) $150
4. Red Wines (5 polyps) SOLD
5. Pyro's Envy (4 polyps) $100
6. Grimace Palys (3 polyps) $40
7. Midnight Skies PE (13 polyps) $100
8. Er1c Palys (6 polyps) SOLD
9. Legions of Evil (18 polyps) SOLD
10. Desert Storms (7 polyps) $70
11. PPRPEs (3 polyps) SOLD
12. PPEs (4 polyps) SOLD
13. Happy Sahmains (4 polyps) $80
14. Organism Palys (6 polyps) $70
15. Unknowns (5 polyps) SOLD

There you have it! Instant colonies!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask. I guarantee you will be more than satisfied!
 
Last edited:
I also have:

Rainbows #2 (18 polyps) $100

RainbowsandAOI.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pyro's Envy
CHR_1358.jpg


Red Wines
CHR_1357.jpg


Unknowns
CHR_1356.jpg


Desert Storms/Foxes (not sure which one it is)
CHR_1350.jpg


Nukes
CHR_1354.jpg


Organisms
CHR_1353.jpg


Midnight Skies(Pink Speckled Purps)
CHR_1352.jpg


Grimace
CHR_1351.jpg


]
 
PPEs
CHR_1346.jpg


PPRPEs
CHR_1345.jpg


PDs
CHR_1344.jpg


Er1c Palys
CHR_1343.jpg


LOEs
CHR_1339.jpg
 
Last edited:
PRICES REDUCED ON MOST PIECES!!!
 
Last edited:
FYI I have had too many people agreeing to buy and backing out. I cannot hold anything. If someone comes with cash I will sell it to them. I am not trying to be a jerk, but I have to protect myself as well. I am sorry.
 
HERE IS WHAT IS LEFT!!! DISCOUNTS GIVEN ON MULTIPLE ITEMS!!!

2. Purple Deaths (4 polyps) $120
3. Copps Palys (5 polyps) $120
5. Pyro's Envy (4 polyps) SOLD
6. Grimace Palys (3 polyps) $40
10. Desert Storms (7 polyps) $70
13. Happy Sahmains (4 polyps) $80
14. Organism Palys (6 polyps) SOLD
15. Rainbows (18 polyps) SOLD
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new