• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Exotic Zoa Pack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I have an exotic captive grown zoanthid frag pack available. These are 100% captive propagated healthy pest free frags. All photos are taken under a 250 watt 15k XM w/ NO actinic supplementation. The pic is WYSIWYG. FYI Some of them aren't fully opened because I just moved them to take the pic.

Please feel free to ask questions.

The cost of the frag pack is $375 including overnight shipping.

1. Nucleur Greens (2 polyps)
2. Rasberry Limeades (4 polyps)
3. Pyro's Envy (6 polyps)
4. Red Wines (3 polyps)
5. PPEs (2 polyps)
6. Desert Storms (2-3 polyps)


CHR.jpg
 
Thanks everyone!

I replied to all PMs!
 
hehe.. that was quick.. thumbs way up for an awesome frag pack.. congrats to the buyer.. make sure you post a feedback..

closing the thread.. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new