exoticfishntanks positive review

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spardas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spardas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
31
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
This vendor feedback is for exoticfishntanks.com. The owner is Rod and I've ordered a couple if times from him.

There is no free shipping and he only offers arrival guarantee but he will work with you for reasonable issues. One instance was when he shipped a 12" queen angel to me but it had a large wound on the side (possibly due to shipping) and died the next day. He was able to get another one in and replaced the one that died.

Communication: Usually quick to respond and will provide videos if requested if it's not already on his YouTube account. (5/5)
Packing and Shipping: No issues with the packaging, only issues has been with Southwest not handling the box properly or delayed shipment. (5/5)
Live Specimen: All fishes are basically WYSIWYG, just ask him for videos so you will know what you get. He does some extensive QT so I haven't had any issues yet even though I go through my own 6 weeks of QT. The only time that I had an issue was the 12" queen but he quickly replaced it. Note, he was not obligated to as he only offered arrival guarantee. (5/5)

Rod from exoticfishntanks.com is good to do business with. I recommend him for your fish purchases.
 
Nice! Glad he replaced it and all went well!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new