Experience with the ReefMat and Proper Sizing

aray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
146
Reaction score
159
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have room to fit either size, the ReefMat 500 (up to 130 gallons) or ReefMat 1200 (up to 315 gallons) . I will be pushing up towards the rated limit of the ReefMat 500, is it better to go with that size or is bigger better in the scenario of fleece rollers?

Waterbox 150.4 (105 gallons plus around 20 in the sump)

Any positive or negative experience you have with these?
 
I’ve got the 500 and I love it!
 
Personally I don't see a reason to stick with a 500 if a 1200 fits unless you need the sump real estate for something else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new