Experienced freshwater, diving into saltwater

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m a teacher and this year I plan to add a nano reef to my elementary classroom. We already have a huge Turtle habitat, 65 gallon and 38 gallon freshwater aquariums but my students want the ocean. This will be an amazing experience and we cannot wait to get it all up and running. Expect lots of posts and tons of questions.

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome,that is a GREAT idea.my friend is a 7th grade teacher with a 29gal reef tank in his class room.he says the kids love it.you may also inspire the next generation of reefers to join this amazing hobby.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!
01a.gif

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!!! Welcome to R2R Alex !!! That will be an amazing journey for you and the students. You should make your own build thread to keep us inform on your progress.

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m a teacher and this year I plan to add a nano reef to my elementary classroom. We already have a huge Turtle habitat, 65 gallon and 38 gallon freshwater aquariums but my students want the ocean. This will be an amazing experience and we cannot wait to get it all up and running. Expect lots of posts and tons of questions.

@Alex Sadowsky Please do a build thread and take lots of pictures with lots of details.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back