Expired sand

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
763
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some aquarium set ups off of someone through Facebook marketplace and I have Fiji pink best use before February 2024. Should I toss it and get new started sand or sell it and get newer sand and a different type. It’s a gift so it will be opened during Christmas
 
I got some aquarium set ups off of someone through Facebook marketplace and I have Fiji pink best use before February 2024. Should I toss it and get new started sand or sell it and get newer sand and a different type. It’s a gift so it will be opened during Christmas
If it’s new in the package I’d keep it
 
It’s fine to use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new