Jun 3, 2015 #1 Grissino Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 376 Reaction score 3 Location Coastal Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm sure that this is a stupid question but can an external Octopus skimmer be place inside the sump?
I'm sure that this is a stupid question but can an external Octopus skimmer be place inside the sump?
Jun 3, 2015 #2 mfinn likes zoanthids View Badges Ultimate Member Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month R2R App User Pacific Northwest Reefers My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 14,253 Reaction score 11,192 Location Olympia, WA. What state or country do you live in Washington Rating - 100% 22 0 0 I'm sure it could be as long as the pump is submersible.
Jun 3, 2015 #3 luke33 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 3,172 Reaction score 877 Location Indianapolis Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sure, the water isn't going to affect it. I've ran externals in my sump before.
Jun 3, 2015 #4 davescrews Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 6, 2012 Messages 159 Reaction score 46 Location Independence, MO Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Better than a internal ran external-
Jun 3, 2015 #5 OP OP Grissino Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 376 Reaction score 3 Location Coastal Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks guys.