WIN a BRAND NEW TANK from Red Sea (valued at $3,000)!! This Red Sea Reefer 250 G2+ Deluxe Could be YOURS!!

rc8t6353

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry done

Screenshot_20240408-220822.png

jsmkmavity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus#2
I would fill the center of the tank with euphyllia and the sides with acans/favias and lobos and one clam in each front corner

noxthedragon1236

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention all fellow Reef2Reefers! I just had to share the thrilling news – I've officially signed up for the Reef2Reef newsletter and dove headfirst into their epic contest! That's right, I'm all in for the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY in collaboration with the legendary Red Sea!

By subscribing to the Reef2Reef newsletter, I've not only joined an incredible community of reef enthusiasts but also thrown my hat into the ring for a chance to win the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM valued at over $3,000! Talk about making a splash!

So, fellow reef aficionados, if you haven't yet joined the excitement, now's the perfect time to dive in! Sign up for the newsletter and officially enter the contest for your shot at reefing glory!

noxthedragon1236

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess what? I just unlocked an exclusive opportunity to supercharge my chances of winning the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY! How? By joining the Red Sea Group on Facebook, of course!

That's right, fellow reef enthusiasts! As if the chance to win the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM wasn't exciting enough, now there's a bonus entry up for grabs! Joining the Red Sea Group on Facebook not only connects you with like-minded reefers but also adds an extra splash of excitement to your contest entry!

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the Red Sea Group, soak up the reefing wisdom, and secure your bonus entry into the giveaway! Let's turn the tides and make this contest one for the reefing history books!

Attachments

• 2024-04-08.png
    2024-04-08.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 5

noxthedragon1236

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess who just scored an extra entry into the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY? This reef enthusiast right here!

I've officially shared the news about the Reef2Reef and Red Sea contest on Facebook, earning myself a bonus entry into the giveaway! It feels fantastic to be one step closer to winning the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM valued at over $3,000!

Feeling lucky? Join me in spreading the word and boosting your chances of winning by sharing the contest on your own social networks! Remember to use the hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Redsea, and #BIG3000Giveaway to make sure your entry counts.

Let's make waves together and reel in that ultimate reefing setup!

Attachments

• 2024-04-09.png
    2024-04-09.png
    90 KB · Views: 4

noxthedragon1236

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dive deep into the world of reefing innovation with me, because I'm absolutely obsessed with the ReefATO+ system in the RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM! ✨

Let me break it down for you: this sleek system isn't just your average automatic top-off. Oh no, it's a game-changer! Here's why I'm head over fins for it:

1️⃣ Fully-featured online digital temperature monitor: Accurate to 0.1 degree, because precision matters when it comes to maintaining the perfect reef environment.

2️⃣ Reliable leak detector with audible alarm: Peace of mind is priceless, and this feature ensures I'm always in the know if there's any unexpected water mischief.

3️⃣ Slimline multi-input titanium probe water level sensor: Talk about space-saving genius! This sensor seamlessly fits into my setup without taking up precious real estate.

4️⃣ Strong magnetic corner mounting bracket: Installation? Easy-peasy. Plus, it stays put, so no need to worry about it drifting away.

5️⃣ Precise water level monitoring: Say goodbye to fluctuating water levels and hello to stability!

6️⃣ Built-in safety shutoffs: Because safety always comes first. From disconnected sensors to detected leaks, this system has got it covered.

7️⃣ Track water level and temperatures in the ReefBeat app: Convenience at my fingertips. I can monitor everything from my smartphone, making reef maintenance a breeze.

8️⃣ Powerful, quiet, and slim pump: It's the unsung hero of the operation, fitting snugly in most ATO reservoirs while keeping things running smoothly.

9️⃣ ReefBeat connected smart controller included: Bringing everything together in one smart, streamlined package.

With features like these, it's no wonder the ReefATO+ system has stolen my reef-loving heart! #Reef2Reef #RedSea #ReefATO+ #ReefInno#Reef2Reefu#Redseae#ReefATO+#ReefInnovation#AquariumDreams

jvbear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Subscribed!
EXTRA, EXTRA! BREAKING NEWS: REEFERS, GET...

Subscribed!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 3

jvbear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 Bonus # 1 Joined Facebook group

Joined FB group

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    562 KB · Views: 6

jvbear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS

I am a R2R Partner Member!

jvbear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 Bonus #4
I would have a mixed corals including LPS and mushrooms. I would keep my tangs and Clown Fish and transfer them unless i find something I like better before. I would get rid of my old 100g tank that is used and wobbly and replace it with the 250 from Red Sea.

jvbear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 Bonus #2
I love that it is quiet with the silent down flow system . I love the cabinet with the hidden sump as I currently do not have a cabinet. The cabinet will aid in the noise level too.. The ATO+ is much needed as I have flooded my floor too many times. I like th extra thick glass that is rimless. I love everything about this tank system!

Bonus#2

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 86 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.6%
Back