• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Extreme Misbar Clownfish Pair $40

Item Price
$40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Manuel Peralta

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Extreme Misbar Ocellaris Clownfish pair. I am tearing down my tank and would like my clownfish to go to a good home. They have been with me for almost 6 years. I am located in the San Gabriel Valley 91746.

$40

IMG_1850.jpg IMG_1843.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 4 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new