Extreme Reefing gone Bad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tautog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
1,620
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1114.JPG This idiot went to far, having the biggest tank on the block. I hope we all know there's a responsibility to our pleasure. This guy went too far! As reported by a Long Island newspaper, this jerk took reefing to a new level, and he deserves jail time along with the biggest fines imaginable.
 
IMG_1114.JPG This idiot went to far, having the biggest tank on the block. I hope we all know there's a responsibility to our pleasure. This guy went too far! As reported by a Long Island newspaper, this jerk took reefing to a new level, and he deserves jail time along with the biggest fines imaginable.

I live in key largo, FL. It seems every weekend there is some jerk that comes down on vacation that doesn't know the rules and is being ticketed for over the limit sea life, undersize sea life, or illegally collected sea life. Arrest these fools. Please enjoy your aquariums responsibly and stop taking from no take zones. The FWC and other law enforcement agencies that protect our wildlife needs a lot of help so if you see something illegal, say something! I sure will!

If you think you can come to the Florida Keys and illegally steal our wildlife right from under our noses think again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new