Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi curtie,yours look like mine are they?do u know what they are?thanks
are they rainbow palys?

Unfortunately I have no idea what they are called. I got them at MACNA this year from Pacific East Aquaculture. I've been anxiously waiting for them to really start growing, but so far they have been quite slow. I've moved them around a bit, looking for their "happy spot". I think where they are now is it. Now patience...

Yours are very nice, BTW.

Curtis
 
dsc05508h.jpg

I wish my baby pictures were that cute!
 
here is one
 

Attachments

  • fish tank, ymca and track july 09 002.jpg
    fish tank, ymca and track july 09 002.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 194
**** those green ones are nice! they dont have a name but they are awesome, think of a good name for them!
 
hey myteemouse, are the bra luners, called B-R-A Luners or bra luners, like women were or don't were? sorry for the dumb question!
 












































 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new