Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
My orange explosions
DSC07153edited.jpg

Pink Rainbow's
DSC07155edited.jpg


DSC07175edited.jpg
 
yo the pink rainbows are dope as heck man so bright in color.

theres a few morphs of rainbows floating around. There pretty dope man.
 
I think it's the same photo. In the first pic look at the triangle shaped polyp in the first pic right/center and in the second pic shame shape polyp left/center. Using those as a perspective look at the orientation of the p's around it. Skirts, mouths, even spaces in between them. I really think it's the same pic
I thought you were tripping at first….And looking at it closer you are right… One is just cropped...
 
My Collection (Singapore)

My Collection (Singapore)
 

Attachments

  • Zoas Garden.jpg
    Zoas Garden.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Zoas Gardens '.jpg
    Zoas Gardens '.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 436
  • Zoas Gardens.jpg
    Zoas Gardens.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 444
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new