Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DPP_0001_zps4f8a1818.jpg


DPP_0022_zps736e0784.jpg


DPP_0021_zpsd5b9121d.jpg


DPP_0002_zpsa488fd0b.jpg


DPP_0020_zpsf4ae40d6.jpg


DPP_0019_zps1a32b8ec.jpg


DPP_0018_zps32af876f.jpg


DPP_0017_zps1b5b81d1.jpg


DPP_0016_zps6a0cd196.jpg


DPP_0015_zpsd8d014f4.jpg


whats the name of the 3rd ones? I have them but havent been able to find the name for them..
 
Beautiful!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new