ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456323431.273286.jpg
Those palys are sick.

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the camera out last night to take some photo's of my zoa's again because as we all love them! lol I think the pics turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself lol
The Sunny D's are going crazy lol they have no where left on the plug to grow any more! The need a bit of a haircut

I still think that one of the nicest and more simple zoa's are the Flaming Suns from EAA! Just a solid combination of colours and nothing overly fancy about them!

Some of the misc frags I have around the tank, each as lovely as the next :)

It's almost impossible to show and describe how bright these are and just how much they GLOW in the tank!! Easily the nicest pink I've ever come across!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got the camera out last night to take some photo's of my zoa's again because as we all love them! lol I think the pics turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself lol
The Sunny D's are going crazy lol they have no where left on the plug to grow any more! The need a bit of a haircut

I still think that one of the nicest and more simple zoa's are the Flaming Suns from EAA! Just a solid combination of colours and nothing overly fancy about them!

Some of the misc frags I have around the tank, each as lovely as the next :)

It's almost impossible to show and describe how bright these are and just how much they GLOW in the tank!! Easily the nicest pink I've ever come across!!

Beauties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back