Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
12377765454_d13d5224ef_b.jpg

12377323485_bd5d9f77d8_b.jpg

Wow. is this all on one rack? Nice
 
Heres a few of mine
 

Attachments

  • 1394734730951.jpg
    1394734730951.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 441
  • 1394734751139.jpg
    1394734751139.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 438
  • 1394734773851.jpg
    1394734773851.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 457
  • 1394734806690.jpg
    1394734806690.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 474
I have found that mine like the higher levels of light. They are by far the brightest I have found in my tank as well. They stick out in my garden.
 
Your camera skillz is amazing vsvs. Mind to share what's your settings are? And your zoas collection is top notch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new