Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. They are just about my favorite zoa. I like them so much I bought another very nice frag a few weeks ago from Ian(ianawane). Always good to have a backup:)

Robin

I got the same ones you did from Ianwane as well, they are killer, they are open all the time!
 
Haven't found a name yet.
DSC_0035-1.jpg
 
When I first got the pastel sunsets and the champagnes they were drab pink things. But, they certainly colored-up. The ones I call champagnes are not rose nebs because I have those the picture doesn't do them justice.
 
Last edited:
Apple Iced Zooanthids

These are my apple ice zooanthids, all nice and happy :bigsmile:
 

Attachments

  • appleice.jpg
    appleice.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 179
I haven't been following this thread completely (too many zoas, and I have to replace keybopards way too often from drooling). This is my current favorite. It's a somewhat controlled speckling tRPE.

Speck-RPE02.jpg
 
These were an unexpected find at a LFS back in December. They have held their color well.

Retros_sm.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new