Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9266.jpg
 
wow. those are some nice stuff you guys got.
here's a few of my new collection.
l_8e9abcfdae0f4d13a83439a9484f175b.jpg

armdg.jpg

aog.jpg

l_5c4f266cd8e743928af03cf617eaf92f.jpg

l_edccbf5340e944e2b8b09b85552c84b1.jpg

redeyedemon1.jpg
 
Let me start by saying this thread is what got me into the hobby about eight months ago. Secondly, these pictures are like a zoa lover's wet dream. Thanks so much to everyone for sharing!!!!!

Well, my stuff isn't as gorgeous or as mature as everyone else's, but I'll share! I've just gotten some new stuff that doesn't have true colors in yet, but here's some pictures of the other stuff!

Pink Zoot Suits... not quite fully colored.
Picture186.jpg


Pink Flamingos
Picture201.jpg


Unknown red zoa... more red than the picture shows.
Picture194.jpg


That's it for now... as soon as some of my other more colorful frags start to look good I'll post pictures.
 
Roshi the 4th ones down are super sweet....
James,
Thanks, they are a very nice PE morph with lots of red/pink in them. I am still trying to get a good ID on them, but I am leaning towards them being a new morph.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new