Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that's just part of it, I didn't want people to get sick of me. lol I have about 60 different ones now. ;p
 
Keep 'em coming! Great collection I'd like to see all grown out.
 
Grown these from 1 polyp about 2 1/2 years ago. Seems to be slow grower, no idea the name.
IMG_0088-1.jpg
 
Nice specimens and pics everyone.

Some Kedds Reds under Blue LEDs.
CRW_6405.jpg


IMG_4284.JPG


CRW_6624.jpg


IMG_4571.JPG
 
Dang Reef-Lover I need some of thosw first ones....What are they called? We might have to set-up a trade at some point.
 
here is a few of my new one.
more coral are added to the webstore. here some picture of what's added. enjoy.
yhst-48663733474810_2073_612068

yhst-48663733474810_2072_5959226

yhst-48663733474810_2073_176852

yhst-48663733474810_2073_770229
 
Here are a few of mine, not quite as nice as some already posted but I am just getting started.

0823092042.jpg


IMG_0116.jpg


IMG_0120.jpg


IMG_0123.jpg


IMG_0122.jpg


IMG_0141.jpg


DSCF1424.jpg


DSCF1426.jpg


DSCF1438.jpg


DSCF1385.jpg


DSCF1372.jpg


0626091429.jpg


DSCF1331.jpg


DSCF1334.jpg
 
I was taking pics last night of a few frags i plan on selling locally and decide to take pics of some of my collection...:bigsmile:
dsc02289h.jpg


dsc02173ei.jpg


dsc016101.jpg


dsc02169p.jpg


dsc02149tu.jpg


dsc02153f.jpg


dsc01974k.jpg


dsc02163t.jpg


dsc02270o.jpg


dsc02248c.jpg


dsc02261.jpg


dsc02159t.jpg


dsc016162.jpg
 
I really like #4, #8, and #10.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new