Eyecandy :D

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
ask and ye shall receive:
FTS2.gif

FTS1.gif

green-palys.gif

green_redEE.gif
 
I glued those right to it. I have 2 different variations of GSP, 2 patches of Encrusting gorgonian, and a green eye zoa. I just spuerglued the heck out of em, and held them till the stuck. The gorg in the middle is about 3 months growth.
 
man sweet froggie in the corner! what are those things attatched onto the backwall? gsp?
 
Looking good Matt! Is that the glasscages tank?

I might be upgrading...going to have to talk to you and see what you think about that tank.

I think you need some RED in that tank! We need to trade!
 
yeah, they are :)
Those are Stix' EE's. They are super hardy, and bigger than a nickel...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new