F&K reef

Nasrath

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Location
Earth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers, I’d like to share with you my reefing journey. I’m not true beginner, for last 4 years I trained on 20gal nano tank (with varying levels of success, we moved to new home in the meantime, so there was not enough time for reefing), and this is my first proper reef tank. Feedback is more than welcomed :-)

Tank - 90gal, ≈ 51 x 20 x 20 inches (I’m from Europe, so in cm its 130x50x50)
Sump - 30gal - Reefmat 500 > Nyos Quantum 160 > 15gal refugium > return through 65w UV
2x Radion xr15 (I plan to add one more down the road)
2x Mp40 (still figuring them out, think I need more)
live rock + Carib sea ocean direct sand
Livestock:
2x ocelaris clownfish (have them since beginning, they are closing 5 years)
Aptasia eating file fish
Midas blenny
Blue streak goby
Cleaner and Fire shrimp

2x wrasse and small tang (ctenochaetus) will be added soon

Corals I want mix reef, but mainly sps. Now there is sarcophyton and seriatopora from old tank.

IMG_0779.jpeg


After adding sand :-D
IMG_0784.jpeg


After first month
IMG_0855.jpeg


Today (2 months, blue morning light)
IMG_1002.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new