F/S Aqua C Remora HoB Skimmer

jesterisdead

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
3
Location
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice skimmer that has been cleaned up and is back in original box. It is the version that DOES NOT have the overflow adaptor in the collection cup. Comes with mag 3 pump.

No cracks in very good condition.

$100 plus $20 in shipping. Can post pics if asked or text.
 
Here are some pics:

I saved the original box. Has instructions and cleaning brush.
uzyvu5az.jpg


Mag 3 general purpose pump.
ymyryhyd.jpg

pejenure.jpg


Skimmer and cup with o-ring
apyzabut.jpg


Skimmer without cup
gehe3u7e.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new