f/s lumenmax and Sunlight Elite reflector

JOSE CASAS

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
25
Location
Sunny Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Sunlight supply Elite reflector in excellent condition for sale. Asking $90 and I also have a large lumenmax reflector in good condition and asking $50. Thanks for looking.
 
I never received a response... :neutral: either way are these reflectors DE or SE and do you have a model or link for each?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new