F/S Sony a6000 camera

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2017
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
6,618
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a Sony a6000 up for sale with over $1000 into it new. I will be selling it for $850 obo. I will never attending tomorrow’s fmas meeting so if you want to see it I could bring it. What is included is the Sony a6000 camera body. A 16-50mm powerzoom lens a 18-55mm lens a 55-210mm lens a charger a camera bag and 3 extra batteries. I have all the paperwork and original box. I can’t seem to post a picture now but when I can I will
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new