• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S sps Frag Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Rockslide 3 days ago and some of my colonies broke into some pieces. I have 2 Frag Pack for sale. The highlights of this frag Pack is a Tyree Purple Monster . I lost some nice SPS that I grew for yrs and in one day it was gone. So this will help me get them back again...

Frag pack 1 230.00 plus Shipping

Tyree PM 1"
Blue Tort 1"
Deepwater Granulosa (pinkish blue tip) 1"
Blue Polyp B-nest 1.5" with branches



Frag Pack 2 230.00 plus shipping

Tyree PM 1"
Cali tort ( Blue and green) 1"
Deepwater Granulosa ( Pinkish blue tip) 1"
Fuzzy Green Staghorn 1- 1.5"


Send me PM for pics... Thanks


Stv
 
Frag pack 1 Sold :)

Frag 2 still available :)
 
Pm sent where? didn't get one :)
 
So did the rockslide break off a piece of that Oregon tort? Please send it my way :hammer:

not that one but I did loose a little blue color as that is one of the sps that where upside down :(....

I got a blue tort and cali tort
Ora Blue Tort
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/pnoyreefer/IMG_1632.jpg[/IMG

This was an old pics of my Cali tort and has triple the size
[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/pnoyreefer/IMG_1671.jpg
 
not that one but I did loose a little blue color as that is one of the sps that where upside down :(....

I got a blue tort and cali tort
Ora Blue Tort
IMG_1632.jpg


This was an old pics of my Cali tort and has triple the size
IMG_1671.jpg

Thanks
 
Yikes, I hope they all rebound well! I hate it when that happens.

:(
Laurie
 
Thank you Laurie... II just hate to see my colonies got wacked in one day and have grown them for yrs :(

anyway, Frag 2 Pendng Payment


thanks
 
all sold pls close this thread thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new