facebook friends - boycott BP

  • Thread starter Thread starter christyle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

christyle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Login | Facebook

I started a group on face book. I wanted to invite anyone who has a facebook account to click on the link and join the group. It is growing quickly 160 members in 3 days...

The group is designed to educate people with questions or just a place to go where you can quickly find a ton of links to current news stories, pictures, and status.

I started it because I was talking to a guy at my work last Wednesday and was blown away when he told me he had no idea there was an oil spill!! more then 6 weeks into the biggest man made disaster in this country's history and he didn't even know it was happening. I went to face book and looked for a group and there really wasnt anything that was there to help inform people. I hope to see some of you guys on there posting soon!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new