Facebook thread-

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
2,379
Reaction score
55
Location
San Diego, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if there's already one of these, probably is but oh well, I'll call this one my own and claim it's better :sure:


Anyways- Whenever I put up pics on photobucket, I always share them on facebook, so if anyone wants to check them out, add me on there

Brian Braden | Facebook

Anyone else want to share there facebook ID? I'd personally like to grow out my "reefing" buddy network as my buddies from ROTC never seem to appreciate my "Hot dang, just saw another eye popping out on my Lava Life Chalice today!"
 
sweet- keep posting your facebooks if you want guys- I think it'd be nice to have a directory of sorts so we can all stay in touch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new