Fairy & Flasher wrasses? do you prefer?

I wondered if anyone would catch that.:bigsmile:

Sara did.
Hey, it's the truth.
 
Here is my big male and his females. uhuh yea right.

028copy.jpg
Brad, what's the size comparison?
 
I have had the same problem when getting a pair. Female turns male and then big time problems. I actually lost one lineatus do to this.

Since then I have been buying 2 females and letting one change in hopes of more time to pair up. It is to early to tell if this will work in keeping both from changing.
 
Since then I have been buying 2 females and letting one change in hopes of more time to pair up. It is to early to tell if this will work in keeping both from changing.
exactly what I thought would happen. but not the case with the HI Flames and what looks like the Rhomboids too. I hope the bigger Rhomboid can keep the other a female. good luck with yours. which species are do you currently have that are females? and how long have you had them together? any sign of one turning male yet?
 
Brad, what's the size comparison?

My original male has about an inch on the other 2 5-4 inches
 
Well I just wanted to update everyone.
My Bells flasher is definately becoming accustomed to his new home. I haven't seen any flashing yet, but this morning he came out and seemed quite at ease with the others. But, the kuiters haven't gotten up yet.

004-5.jpg


005-6.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new