2R5W0364.jpg

2R5W0368.jpg

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could have been...God speed to our brothers in arms...may the Lord have mercy for their families and justice for the offender. I understand he wants to write a book...I hope he does and makes a LOT of money...it will all go to the families of the slain officers...by law, he cannot profit from his crime.

Last edited:

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went down town early this morning (6am) to pay my respects and I had to wait in line. It was amazing the turnout. They will be in mine and my families thoughts and prayers.

Very nice pics...:)

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope he fries, and never has an opportunity to write another word, let alone a book. What he did was simply inexcusable, and as far as I am concerned, anyone who deliberately murders law enforcement officers deserves to made an example of.

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately...justice is NOT swift...he will be in the system for years and years...then there's the appeals and everything else. I personally would love to put him in front of a firing squad...

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this guy deserves to be paraded around town and let every one throw stones and bricks at him till he dies. i read i forget what site and seen on tv this guy said he wish he had taken out more. what the heck is this world comeing to. its so sad these men showed up to help someone out on a damestic and get ambushed like its freaken vitnam. i can not imagine what there family are going threw the one guy had 2 girls. let all just keep there family and there fellow officers in are prayers.

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does the mother not tell the dispatcher that this guy is collecting guns? (And NO...I don't think gun control would have made a bit of a difference...do you think the criminal element will stand in line to turn in their guns. NO, just honest future victims would). She said it to everyone that would listen...did she even think to say it to the people that mattered and had to handle this stuff. It never fails to amaze me that family members don't want to take action when they see these guys getting batty but are quick to call the police in to handle things. Had it gone the other way, Mom would be crying on National TV with a lawyer by her side saying how the PO LEECE...murdered her baby. Why couldn't they just wound him a little...cause this ain't TV and I have a family I want to go home to!!! Next question.

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they shot him 3 times but some how he got his hand on to a bullet proof vest. and i agree with you as i am a gun collecter and advid hunter gun control would have done nothing for this , the crimals of today have there way of geting wepons no matter how many laws there are. and your dang right about the mother she would have been sewing the crap out of the city for excesive force. she should have told someone OOOOO by the way be carful he has guns and is waiting for you. people need to speak up and get in action and tell someone when they know someone is going nutz or is metaly un stable. we lost 3 humans over a freaking nut job and his dumb mother.

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and another thing he will be considerd a saver in the crimal system for takeing out 3 officers hes going to be liveing a good old life in jail geting meals 3 times a day and have all the time to right his dang book. im all for the death penalty life for a life. he took 3 so i dont know what would make up for that.

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Karma has a way of catching up...it caught up with Jeffery Dahmer and John Gacy...I hope that boy has a "pretty mouth"...he won't be a Savior in prison...too many bad guys will be wishing to curry favor by taking him out...you know, extra showers, better food, visits with their girlfriends, etc...I wish any number of them "Good luck and God's speed!".

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ladi, How long have you been on the force?

He will definitely "get his" in the state pen in Pennsylvania. He is into all the white supremacist garbage so I'm sure the guards will make sure all the inmates know and he gets a proper welcome.

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you said, he will be kept in the system for years and years. I really think if the punishment was swift (1-2 days), most would be maggots would think again knowing that the punishment would be carried out so fast.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
24 years with the scars to prove it....

WOW! My hat goes off to you. When I see how some people can be toward the police and then listen to some of the youth and the disrespect that they show toward your profession, others period, even their own parents and the little value they put on life in general. I always asked myself is it worth it. But after watching the outpouring of support from the community and across the country it's nice to see that those @*%# pieces of trash are in the minority. Someone said during the interviews about police in general, " The armed forces defend our freedom and the police defend our quality of freedom" , I know I am truly grateful for those like you that take on the responsibility to protect and serve.

Did you get to see any of the services where you are at? I recorded it and it was truly amazing to see the fellow officers from all across the country and from Canada here.

raynist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does the mother not tell the dispatcher that this guy is collecting guns? .

There was a story in the Post Gazette the other day that the mother did tell the 911 dispatcher that he was armed. That info was not relayed to the officers which is tragic....

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a story in the Post Gazette the other day that the mother did tell the 911 dispatcher that he was armed. That info was not relayed to the officers which is tragic....

Yeah I read that. I also heard that he said to police that his mother watched him load his gun(s) and and she said "you aren't going to do anything" Which is why she needs to go to jail also for just opening the door and letting it happen.

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! My hat goes off to you. When I see how some people can be toward the police and then listen to some of the youth and the disrespect that they show toward your profession, others period, even their own parents and the little value they put on life in general. I always asked myself is it worth it.

As a juvenile corrections counselor, I see first hand every day youth, and even families with such low regard for law enforcement personnel. It is a part of modern America's urban culture to disdain, lie to, and generally disrespect police. Part of the problem is this idea that you need to protect family members from the natural consequences of their actions, so everyone covers up for everyone else.

There have definitely been several, highly publicized, unfortunate incidents of police brutality across the country which overshadows the much greater problem, that I described above. So many people take action in some way or another against law enforcement personnel. As stated earlier, if we had stiffer penalties, people would be less likely to commit crimes. Studies have been done on Texas, and have shown that having a state that liberally enforces the death penalty significantly reduces the incidents of 2nd and 3rd degree murder (crimes of passion.) If you know you're going to get the chair if you shoot the QuickEMart clerk, you're less likely to take a loaded gun to accomplish said crime.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back