Famous Orphek Tank gets moved and a chance for you to WIN!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Famous Orphek LED tank gets moved

May 14, 2015
Reefbuilders author Tanne Hoffe tore down his old tank before his recent move after several years under Orphek Atlantik v1 LEDs and set it back up as an in-wall system and as always, it’s beautiful!

[video=youtube;totzS6Tt2_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=totzS6Tt2_c[/video]

Tanne Hoff, a resident of the Netherlands and considered a reef aquarium expert by many of his peers, has recently moved to a new home and had the massive job of transferring all of his livestock to his new “in wall” aquarium. Looking at the health and beauty of the coral and fish, we would have to strongly agree with his expertise in reef aquarium keeping. The coral is provided the LED light it demands by our Atlantik V1, an older version of our Atlantik series, but just as capable of growing beautiful healthy coral as our newest model, the
Atlantik V2.1. Spectrum is the most important aspect of any LED lighting system for a reef tank,click here to learn more about the Orphek spectrum.

Tanne has also written a book to share his knowledge with other reef aquarists throughout the world. The book is titled , “Practical Guide For The Reef Aquarium”. The 56 page hard cover book is loaded with valuable information and is written very well and easy to understand. Please take a few minutes and enjoy Tanne’s recent video.

As an added bonus Orphek is giving away 10 of these books paired with an Orphek Azurelite flashlight. All you have to do is like our
Facebook pageand comment on the Facebook post sharing this article. Contest ends May 24th, 2015. Offer valid for US residents, shipping included to US addresses. Winners will be selected Monday, May 25th, 2015 and notified via Facebook private message and a list of winners will be posted as well.

If you are interested in seeing Tanne’s old tank before he moved, check out this video from July 2013. You can see the excellent growth and color of the corals he was able to achieve using the Orphek Atlantik units.

[video=youtube;-eS32uleV-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eS32uleV-I[/video]

See the complete article here.
https://orphek.com/famous-orphek-led-tank-gets-moved/

Last edited:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool contest!

mrjlopez731

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, awesome tank and more proof I need to invest in these Orphek LED lighting systems. As for me to hit the like :whoo: button on your page here at Facebook, that part has been easy for me because I have already hit that button some time back. I want to thank #Orphek for giving us a chance to enter in this contest and maybe even winning a much needed book filled with much needed information that can help people like myself take our tank to a higher level for our coral and fish improvement. As for the Orphek Azurelite flashlight that is just the added bonus for this post, I like to call it, the icing on the cake. I have seen the flashlight in action and have been blown away by it. This really shows the true colors of your coral under Orphek blue lighting and best to feed your tank when your fish are fast asleep at nights. I wish everyone good luck and in advance I say, congrats to the winners. This for myself was a no brainier to enter and hope in being one of those winners. I also will be sharing this post with friends in hope they can enter and maybe even become winners.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 60 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back