• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fantastic Corals from Tidal Gardens

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

maethuu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm only about a year into reefing and learned the hard way that there are a lot of reefing vendors throughout the internet that don't sell what they advertise. This is an expensive hobby and getting burned out a couple hundred dollars is more than enough to make anyone quit. It's always a bit of a gamble buying online from a new vendor because you never know if you're going to get what you paid for.

Having shopped around a bit I made my first purchase of corals from Tidal Gardens earlier this year. Their presences throughout the internet definitely made me feel comfortable about buying from them and their Youtube channel is top notch at providing information about various corals as well as giving you insight how their facility is ran. The corals I got were awesome. All of them survived and were good size frags. I've been a repeat customer since then and I will continue to purchase from them. I typically don't dip my corals and have yet to run into any hitchhiker pests issues from them.

Tidal Gardens is a vendor that I have absolute faith in when it comes to buying corals.

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for this. We appreciate the feedback. Our staff works hard in trying to provide our customers with the absolute best and healthiest corals around.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back