Fantasy Football

  • Thread starter Thread starter Airplanes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Airplanes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I'm the comish of a ffl and I've been doing it for five years now, but this year we have some guys not returning due to funds, so I have a few spots open if anyone is interested. Buy in is $100, if you guys want more details pm me and I can anwser any questions,
Chris
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new