Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_1405.jpeg
IMG_1409.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg

IMG_1400.jpeg

So to follow up on my spawned torches journey. I was able to isolate 6 distinct varieties I’ve found so far and pulled two heads of each to another system for closer observation. What is crazy to note is the amount of membrane growth on these spawned torches. They’ve practically enveloped the plugs and I had to literally break half of them off the frag rack when moving them.

Also, growth rates are all over the place. They all were basically tiny pea sized pieces when I glued them on the plugs but some have grown so much that they are already asexually budding/splitting and others that are just a little bit bigger than when I glued them on the plugs.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody figured out why some mushrooms will bounce? This Eclectus we imported started bouncing but no idea how/why it even happened. Especially with ones right beside it not bouncing at all.
IMG_0481.jpeg
Prolly the same reasons acros are starting to bounce and nobody can figure that out lol.. it def messes with growth on a hard skeleton and stalls them out vs softies..

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back