Fast growth lightning setting for frag tank.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hackind
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hackind

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
28
Location
Boca Raton Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260913_183716_DAA0D4DB-7C36-498B-BFD9-C6139293CBB8.png
hey guys I have 2 hyrda 26 and I’m looking for the best lightning schedule to farm zoas and whatever else I have in here. Thanks.
 
Seems like a lot of wattage for such a shallow tank – be careful! 👍
 
Sanjay did a 10K vs 20k test years back....10K grew corals faster but looked very average. 20K grew a bit slower but looked great. Corals moved from 10K to 20K colored up.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new