Fast shut down livestock, rock, etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter jfb2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

jfb2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
187
Reaction score
14
Location
birmingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has developed a leak, have to try and shut down fast. Livestock need to sell fast.
Have 6 anthias, 3 regal angels, 2 bannerfish, file fish, snowflake eel, zebra eel, 7 inch naso, 5 inch black spot tang, 8 chromis. Probably forgetting something. Coral, mostly softies, leathers, mushrooms, etc.
 
I can take 4 of those Chromis. Shoot me a PM if you're unable to find anyone.
 
Wish i saw this prior, been catching fish since about 2. All now....i hope.....in a 150 gallon rubbermaid tub. I'll probably try and sell rock and mushrooms first, doubt id catch anything. Going from a 250 gallon to a rubbermaid....ugh. Think this will do me in and I'll be taking a long break.
 
Going to try to sell some of the rock first, probably. Don't know if could catch any fish put them all in a rubbermaid tub with a lot of rock
 
Wish I was closer to help! Thoughts and prayers to you man, hope everything is going well. If you need to dump any fish fast you can ship them here. But I think that’s the last thing in your mind right now.
-Zack, wishing you luck
 
Thank you tuffeyyy, very much appreciated. Been a stressful day. Still got to empty out the water and sand.
Got to setup lights for the rubbermaid and pumps. Going to be a long night
 
How much for a regal?
 
Sorry to hear about your problems I am rebuilding the stock in My tank after a tornado, contractors then a move I would be interested in pricing for the fish and corals when you get a chance. I will Pm you
 
I won't be back until Friday morn. let me know if you still have things left.
 
Did you get everything taken care of I have not heard back from you. if not I am still Interested
Thanks
Pat
 
interested in fish if still have any, my cell is 606-831-2773 you can text me. I'm in Northport.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new