Fast white snail with dots....kinda pretty

  • Thread starter Thread starter wingster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wingster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
39
Location
38843
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I hope you can help me with this snail. It is tiny, smaller than dime size but extremely fast. I only saw it briefly. I think it came in with my Pico Pack (which I love) from Gulfliverock. I checked their site's hitchhiker list but didn't see it. I hope you can help so I have an idea if it will stay small or grow to large for my tank.
TIA
Birgit

PS: Will post some pics of my first tank in the build section. Cycle is done yay ❤️😍
 

Attachments

  • snail (1).mp4
    3.8 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new