• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fat OA Mandela Effect Blasto mama

Item Price
900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r, I have this big fat OA Mandela Effect Blasto with 5 babies available.

DOA- I must get clear pic/video within 1hr of arrival, coral(s) must be in my bag(unopened). If DOA does occur, I’ll either refund or replace. I am not responsible for any carrier errors.

If y’all have any questions please pm me. Thanks

wysiwyg mama plus 5 babies-$900 shipped
39CA1B35-03CE-4588-ADC9-B3E6176D9869.jpeg


mama NFS
Untitled-5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new