Fat_Cat's 55 gallon SPS cube

LivinTheSwreefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Ok I have to post here because I just CAN'T contain my excitement, and my friends and boyfriend are tired of hearing me go on and on about the new tank. SO here it is, the 55 gallon cube I'll have in early September (put a deposit on it, and moving to a new house so it will be delivered and set up there):

cube.jpg

I am SO excited!

This is a custom curved-front glass tank, wood stand and canopy, reef ready with sump, skimmer, etc. I have a 120g at the moment but was ready to just overhaul my whole setup, and as long as I'm moving anyway it was time to get my dream tank :)

Happy to be part of club cube, even if I'm not *really* in it yet! More pictures coming once this bad boy is in the new place... might be about a month... but looking forward to it!

reelsilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! That sharp and very clean looking. One of the coolest cubes I've seen. I as well, love the cubes. My 93 cube is awesome and I want a bigger cube, like 240g.

OP
OP
LivinTheSwreefLife

LivinTheSwreefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! That sharp and very clean looking. One of the coolest cubes I've seen. I as well, love the cubes. My 93 cube is awesome and I want a bigger cube, like 240g.

Thank you! Yeah a larger tank would give more options for fish, but I like the look of a reef tank that's really full of SPS branches, and it's a lot easier to get there when you've got 55 gallons of space to fill instead of 120 hehe

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.5%
Back