Father/Daughter Team

f3ca23fc57b44e3103794e381353d203-3336349759.gif
 
Hello everyone!

My name is John, and my daughter's name is Vera. We've been active and avid aquarists and hobbyists for years, and we're now in the midst of setting up a new reef tank together. I'm also into reptiles, gardening/horticulture, Phish, construction/woodworking etc and I feel fortunate and excited to find a forum like this still exists and remains so active. I've watched basically all the other hobby-related forums I used to love slowly fade away over the years, replaced by people simply posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram. It's refreshing to see so many people actively engaged here.

We look forward to learning, participating in discussions, and starting a build thread soon!
Welcome to the forums!
 
Hello everyone!

My name is John, and my daughter's name is Vera. We've been active and avid aquarists and hobbyists for years, and we're now in the midst of setting up a new reef tank together. I'm also into reptiles, gardening/horticulture, Phish, construction/woodworking etc and I feel fortunate and excited to find a forum like this still exists and remains so active. I've watched basically all the other hobby-related forums I used to love slowly fade away over the years, replaced by people simply posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram. It's refreshing to see so many people actively engaged here.

We look forward to learning, participating in discussions, and starting a build thread soon!
Can't wait to see what you and Rainchild come up with! My sons' involvement in my tank pushes me to do the best I can. Having the share this journey with me has made it so much more rewarding.

Gotta love Phish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new