Father of 8 with a 90 gallon reef tank

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, there are 2 pets my wife won't allow in our house; rats and snakes. brother said, "Next they'll want a tarantula." She replied, "I think I would be Ok with a tarantula."

Love it! The snake wasn't as bad as the rats. One of my boys was determined to have those rats. I wouldn't go near them!! I would have taken a tarantula over those rats any day! :eek:

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and nice to meet you.

glad you found time to join, keep us update with all that free time you surely have :D

1590453969413.gif

OP
OP
Imrahilwjz

Imrahilwjz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang...I thought raising triplet boys was challenging. o_O Eight kids, wow!! I see you're raising them right by keeping a zoo in the house. I still have a 16-year-old leopard gecko that one of my sons begged for when they were about 14. Did you know those things live forever? I sure didn't. We've had dogs, snakes, tree frogs, hamsters, rats (I wasn't a fan), freshwater tanks, the reef tank, 2 mantis tanks, plus the many, many baby bird rescues along the way....anyway, welcome to R2R!
Just saw this again and wanted to add that I suspect triplets are harder to manage, at least at first, than our crowd. By the time we had three the oldest was feeding himself. Once when I was leaving work an LPN said, "You have 8 kids? I can barely manage 2" I told her that I understood what she meant, but I don't have 8 two-year-olds.
All that to say kudos to you for raising triplets!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back